Notify Your Patients About Upcoming Appointments Efficiently and Conveniently
BENEFITSDeliver the message with phone calls and texts
Reduce No Shows and missed revenue
Set your frequency and interval
Customize your message
Automate the Do Not call list
- Delivery methods include text and phone
- Configure options for patients to confirm, cancel, or reschedule
- Customize your reminder message, frequency, and interval
- Easy to configure and change the setup
- Deliver messages in seconds and avoid playing phone tags
- Automate reminders frequency and interval
- Frees up your time for your patients
- Frees up your staff time for administrative activities and patient care
- Add information for a specific visit or appointment type (location, fasting, bringing meds, etc.)
- Utilize our library of templates for common scenarios
Choose When and How Often To Send
You can set your automated patient reminders to go out as often as needed—even on holidays and weekends.
Automated reminder calls from your scheduler to remind your patients of their appointments.
Playback Your Message
You can playback your customized message call from your setup screen before they are sent out.
Automate Your Do-Not-Call List
Build an opt-out / do-not-call list of patients from patient profiles.
Generate and learn from daily and monthly reports.
Customize with an automated voice, with male/female voices.
Automatically Comply with Regulations
Your patient profile allows you to build an Opt-Out/Do-Not-Call List and skips anyone who does not wish to be contacted.
Use Your Caller ID
Improve your response rate and time by letting your patients know who is calling.
Almost Real-Time Statistics
Updates your appointments with the delivery status of all your reminders in almost real-time.
Stay HIPAA Compliant
Communicate with your patients while staying HIPAA compliant by SSL encryption and transmission of data.
Phone Vs Text
Text messages are the most reliable and convenient way to minimize missed appointments or no shows with 90% read rate.
POWERFUL STATS TO CONSIDER
YOUR CUSTOMER TEXT MESSAGE CAN INCLUDE
Date of Appointment
Time of Appointment
Opt-in by Confirmation
Opt-out by Canceling or Rescheduling
Reminders to schedule next appointment
Advertising new services
Patient satisfaction surveys